Date: February 6, 2022
Bible Text: Proverbs 4:1-13 | Pastor Keith Bergstrom
Happy, Blessed, fortunate, and even enviable are people with godly wisdom. Foundational to this wisdom is
1. Fearing God: Meaning you reverence and worship God. You don't run from God but to God. Also wise people are
2. Humble: teachable and dependent on God.
How do you get this wisdom?
1. Desire wisdom.
2. Know and do God's Word. Saturate yourself in the Bible.
3. Pray for wisdom, repeatedly
4. Think of your mortality compared to eternity.
5. Come to Jesus daily: Jesus embodies wisdom. If you do these things, you will be wise and happy.